All about Trademark Renewal
Trademark is the unique sign, design, or expression which identifies the specific company , brand or goods & services. It is an intellectual property/ intangible asset. Getting trademark registered gives you many advantages. Trademark registration helps in building trust, royalty and brand image. The registration provides the right to sue against others who try to copy your trademark. The trademark registration is generally for 10 years in India but it can be renewed easily.
So for the same we are here for you, the renewal application has to be filed on or before 6 months, before the expiry of the registration.
Advantage of Trademark
- Drafting and filing of trademark renewal application.
- For individuals, proprietorships, registered SMEs and registered Startups.
- Exclusive of government fee and taxes.
Documents required for renewal
Types of Trademark
Any Query ??
Don't hesitate to contact us
We can work on any of the Accounting Software of your choice and deliver you the work on time.
• The mark is likely to deceive the public or cause confusion.
• The matter contained or comprised in the mark is likely to hurt religious susceptibilities of any class or section of the citizens of India.
• It contains or comprises of scandalous or obscene matter.
• Its use is prohibited under the Emblems and Names Act, 1950.