All about P -Tax Registration
P- Tax means Professional tax which is collected by state government at specified state. It is a tax on all kinds of professions, trades and employment and levied based on the income of such profession, trade and employment. It is levied on employees, a person carrying on business including freelancers, professionals etc. The maximum limit for professional tax has been set at 2,500 per year for an individual. State that levy P-Tax are Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Kerala, Meghalaya, Tripura, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Manipur, Mizoram, Odisha, Pondicherry, Sikkim, Telangana, Nagaland, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat.
You need not to worry about this compliance because we are here for you to fulfill all the requirements.
Document required for professional tax Enrollment
Document required for professional tax Registration
Process to reach us
Any Query ??
Don't hesitate to contact us
We can work on any of the Accounting Software of your choice and deliver you the work on time.
2. Persons on establishment of defence ordnance factories.
3. Badli workers in textile industry.
4. Persons with permanent physical disability including blindness.
5. Parents or guardian of any person suffering from a physical disability or mental retardation.
6. Women exclusively engaged as agents under MPKBY scheme of directorate of small savings.
7. Persons who have completed the age of 65 years.
Indian employed in foreign office and consultants.
Professionals(Individuals): Legal Practitioners like solicitors, Notaries, medical representatives like dentist, medical consultants, doctors and other professionals like management consultants, tax consultants, surveyors, CS, CA, Insurance agents, engineers, architects and contractors are all considered as professional individuals who need to pay professional tax