What is IEC Code?
An Importer – Exporter Code (IEC) is a key business identification number which mandatory for export from India or Import to India. No export or import shall be made by any person without obtaining an IEC unless specifically exempted. For services exports however, IEC shall not be necessary except when the service provider is taking benefits under the Foreign Trade Policy.
Cases where Export Import Code (EIC) is not mandatory
According to the latest circular issued by the government, IEC is not mandatory for all traders who are registered under GST. In all such cases, the PAN of the trader shall be construed as new IEC code for the purpose of import and export.
Import Export Code (IEC) isn’t required to be taken in case the goods exported or imported is for personal purposes and isn’t used for any commercial purpose.
Export/ Import done by the Government of India Departments and Ministries, Notified Charitable institutions need not require getting Import Export Code.
Features of IEC CODE
No Return Filing
Individuals can have IE Code
Any Query ??
Don't hesitate to contact us
We can work on any of the Accounting Software of your choice and deliver you the work on time.
How it Works
1. Fill the form & make the payment
2. Get in touch with our IEC experts
3. Complete all the documents related compliance requirements
4. Get your IEC Code in just a single day
2. Copy PAN Card
3. Bank certificate/cancelled cheque
4. A copy of Aadhar/Voter ID
5. Address proof of the office premise
2. If your mobile number is not linked with aadhaar then you must have DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) – Visit Here
3. A nominal fee of Rs. 500 is paid to the government.