Generate GST E-Way Bill
The term Good and Services Tax(GST) was introduced by Indian government on 1st July 2017. This act was made to reduce the cascading effect of tax on goods and services. This law is very beneficial for all the business enterprises. GST is 15-digit PAN-based unique identification number and the first two digits represent the State Code followed by next 10 digits that represents the PAN of the applicant.
GST E-Way bill is another concept in GST regime which means that whenever you are transporting goods more than Rs. 50,000 and it is mandatory to generate E-Way bills. If you are transporting goods without proper documentation/GST Invoice/GST E-Billing could lead to a penalty of Rs. 10,000.
For the above compliance we are there to assist you.
Process to Reach us-
- Fill the details in the form provided on our website.
- Make the required payment.
- Team will call you and ask for all the Necessary Information and Documents.
- Share the documents required and we will start procedure and create the draft.
- Will approve everything from you and apply for GST E-Way bill.
Advantages of E-Way Bill-
- Faster and easier process.
- Nation -wide usage.
- E tracking thus eliminating chances of frauds.
- Timely delivery of goods.
Any Query ??
Don't hesitate to contact us
We can work on any of the Accounting Software of your choice and deliver you the work on time.