All about Private Limited Company Winding Up
Winding up is the process through life of the company comes to the end. By this process liquidation of assets are done in order to pay the liabilities. There are various factors when a company get involved into the winding up process. In India there are two ways i.e. compulsory winding up and striking off.
For all these problems we are there to help you and guide you each and every step so that there no penalties imposed.
Corporate Genie Plans
- MCA Filing for Winding up of Company for which compliance is up to date.
(*excluding government fees)
Striking Off the Name
- Copy of Board Regulation showing authorization given for filing this application
- Private Limited Company Incorporation Certificate
- Brief Description of the Main Object in Company MOA
- Any litigation pending before tribunal
- CA’s audit report on the company’s accounts, assets and liabilities
- Most recent statements of the Company’s Accounts, Assets, Liabilities
- Indemnity Bond (to be given individually by the company directors)
- Affidavit of the company directors as per annex-A
- NOC Copy from concerned Administrative Body/Ministry/Govt.
- Copy of relevant order for delisting from concerned stock exchange
Removal of Name from ROC
Any Query ??
Don't hesitate to contact us
We can work on any of the Accounting Software of your choice and deliver you the work on time.
Process to Reach Us
Fill the details in the form provided on our website.
Make the required payment.
Our expect Team for winding up process will call you and ask for all the Necessary Information and Documents.
The Expert will Prepare and ask for Company Winding Up process.
Finally, filing and processing of Company Winding Up, so the process is completed.
A corporate person who intends to liquidate itself voluntarily and has not committed any default can initiate the voluntary winding up.
Form INC-28 to be filed.
Commencement date of liquidation process will be date of resolution, subject to approval of creditors.