It’s time to plan your future now with right investment and with advise of right expert.
Wealth management means dealing with advisory services related to investments and increasing the net worth of clients. So, we Corporate Genie are having teams of experts who can easily manage your wealth and generate great amount of returns in coming years.
There are various types of plans we offers related to wealth management which are as follows-
A) Debt Management Plan
Debt is usually a symptom of a core issue rooted in psychology and money management skill-set. Under-earning, impulse-spending, living in a money fog, not being able to save money, and not being on the same financial page with your partner are the core issues. We help our clients identify their core issues and work out a step by step process to attain independence and live a life of abundance. Our debt management plan includes the following:
- Money Behavior Analysis to understand the core issues
- Data collection and assessing client’s current financial situation
- Assessing financial risks and creating risk management plan
- Developing a customized debt management plan
- Negotiate, Eliminate, or Consolidate Debt
- Creating the debt reduction plan
- Monitoring the debt reduction plan
- Once debt free, learn to manage your finances so you never have to face debt again.
B) Financial Planning
Planning is the action of bringing the future into the present so that you can do take decisions about it”. We at Company Name, care for your dreams and plan ahead to see that money doesn’t obscure your aspirations.
Financial Planning Process:
- An initial meeting to educate you about our process and answer your queries
- Understanding your needs and objectives and data collection
- Identification of your financial concerns
- Preparation of personalized financial plan that suits your needs and concerns
- Presentation of your financial plan and answer your queries
- Implementing of agreed recommendations
- Periodic strategic review and revision of plan
How it Works
SIP is an option through which the investor can decide to invest a fixed amount on a monthly basis for a fixed period in the scheme(s) of his choice. SIP in an equity fund acts as a tool to create wealth in the long-term.
There are several advantages of opting for an SIP in an equity fund
Advantage of SIP
Power of Compounding
Rupee Cost Averaging
SIP minimizes the effects of investing in volatile markets. It helps you average out your cost by generating superior returns in the long run. It reduces the risk associated with lump sum investments. Since, you get more units when the NAV drops and fewer when it rises, the cost averages out over time. Thus, the average cost of your investment is often reduced.
Convenience and Regularity
SIP gives you the convenience to pay through Axis Bank Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) or Auto Debit. You can decide the amount and the mutual fund scheme. A fixed amount will automatically get debited from your account on a date specified by you.
Disciplined approach towards investment
Since you invest regularly, it makes you disciplined in your savings, which leads to wealth accumulation. Disciplined investing is vital to earning good returns over a longer time frame.
Any Query ??
Don't hesitate to contact us
We can work on any of the Accounting Software of your choice and deliver you the work on time.