We have reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically and get yourself updated with any modifications. Your continued use of this website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBILITY, USE AND CONDUCT
1) In order to access our website you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You assure that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our website. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts.
3) Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
4) Participating in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
5) You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
6) We may provide various open communication tools on our website such as blog comments and post, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings & reviews, various social media services, etc. We do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment and such decision is not challengeable in any of the court. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
8) You agree to indemnify and hold harmless corporategenie.in, a digital property of Snehsanskirti Financial Solutions LLP and its parent company and affiliates, and their designated partners, directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
9) This website is only providing a platform for connecting clients and various expects virtually and doesn’t own any responsibility for any delay or loss happen due to any user of the website. We corporate genie will always try to settle any dispute to best of our efforts and clients associated through this website our always priority for us.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) Limitation of liability
In co-occurrencewith the Limitation of Warranties you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. www.corporategenie.in will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our website, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that is applicable on limitation of liability laws apply.
ii) Copyrights / Trademarks
All content and materials available on www.corporategeine.in, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Snehsanskriti Financial Solutions LLP. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Snehsanskriti Financial Solutions LLP.
iii) Termination of use
You agree that we may at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate laws enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately cancelled, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have shared with us, including any account or login information.
iv) Governing laws
This website is controlled by Snehsanskriti Financial Solutions LLP from our office located in the state of Haryana, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Haryana, India by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Haryana, India without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the state courts located in Haryana, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
V) Priority Service
If you have any priority requirement of services then you may contact with our contact details given in our website and request for such urgency. Your urgency will be taken care subject to availability of expert/resources.
VI) Consumer Complaint Service
As our consumers are priority for us and we always try to resolve their issues in next 72 hours subject to availability of various resources but sometimes it is not possible to resolve the issue due to certain things which are not in our hand.
VII) Cancellation and Refund
We are not responsible for any of the refund except in the event of cancellation or non-performance of service by Snehsanskriti Financial Solutions LLP. For further information, refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Unless otherwise expressed, www.corporategenie.in expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Viii) Contact Information-
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Snehsanskriti Financial Solutions LLP, 22-23 First Floor, Shri Ram Market, Sector 86, Tigaon Road, Faridabad, Haryana 121002
Phone : + 129- 487 4087.
Mr. Nikhil Garg
+91 87002 02997; [email protected]