All about Trademark Registration
Trademark is the unique sign, design, or expression which identifies the specific company , brand or goods & services. It is an intellectual property/ intangible asset. Getting trademark registered gives you many advantages. Trademark registration helps in building trust, royalty and brand image. The registration provides the right to sue against others who try to copy your trademark. The trademark registration is generally for 10years in India.
So, we are here to provide you the registration services hassle free so that your brand gets required.
Documents needed for trademark registration
- A) Applicant proof
- PAN Card and Address Proof of Applicant.
- Certificate of registration (other than an Individual applicant).
- B) Affidavits
- If a specific user date is to be claimed, the user affidavit is also required to be submitted.
- MSME / Start-up Recognition
- Partnership firm, body corporates (other than an individual) can provide a certificate of registration under MSME or Start-up India scheme to avail 50% rebate on the Government fee.
- Brand Name & Logo
- The logo must contain the Brand Name applied to register a Trademark.
- Proof of TM Use
- To claim specific user date, documentary proof such as invoices, registration certificates, etc. with the brand name should also be provided
- Signed Form TM – 48
- TM-48 is a legal document that allows the attorney to file the trademark on your behalf with the trademark registry. The document will be prepared by LW professionals for the signature
Advantage of Trademark
Any Query ??
Don't hesitate to contact us
We can work on any of the Accounting Software of your choice and deliver you the work on time.
Classes of Trademark
There are total 45 classes of trademark and you need to choose wisely about the same depending product or services. Below are some of the famous classes
- Class 9: which includes computer software and electronics,
- Class 25: which includes clothing,
- Class 35: which includes business management and advertising