Limited Liability Partnership(LLP) Winding Up
LLP act was introduced in the year 2008. This gave the opportunity to run business in the form of company but with partners. Though LLP has more compliance as compared to normal partnership but it has much more advantage. Everything has its own advantage and disadvantages. There is certain process for both registration and winding up.
So, we are here to do both registration and winding up of LLP.
Corporate Genie Plans
- MCA Filling for Winding up of LLP
(*excluding government fees)
Documents required for winding up of LLP
- DSC of the authorized Partner
- NOC (If the LLP is associated with any regulatory body)
- PAN Card of the LLP & the Partners of that entity
- Aadhaar Card of the LLP Partners
- Copy of LLP Agreement
- Acknowledgement of the Partners regarding closure of the LLP
- Address Proof of all the Partners
- Indemnity Bond signed by the Partner(s)
- Copy of authority to make the application duly signed by all the Partners
- Copy of Acknowledgement of latest Income-tax Return
- Affidavit signed by the designated Partners [sub-clause(b) of clause (II) of sub-rule (1A) to rule 37
Process to Reach Us
Any Query ??
Don't hesitate to contact us
We can work on any of the Accounting Software of your choice and deliver you the work on time.
• Cease Commercial Activity
• Close Bank Account(s)
• Prepare Affidavits & Declaration
• Prepare Documents
• File Any Pending Documents
• Obtain Chartered Accountant Certificate
• File LLP Form 24